Saturday 29 November 2014

The first doll

So to have a reference to work off of, I had to buy a doll...
I  didn't buy a Barbie because...
1) I'm broke
2) I don't know which Barbie Basia would want the most
3) I didn't have time to research the subject and choose one that I would like :P

In the end I bought the CHEAPEST 11 1/2 inch doll.

Check out this "beauty"




Unfortunately I didn't notice that this tacky tarty elegant ladycan't bend her legs at the knees, which is making the testing of seat heights a little more challenging. She also forgot to put on panties before leaving the house - I've opened the 'Let's buy Tania some panties fund' - donations are welcome :P
She also has a permanent bad hair day...



But hell, at least I HAVE a doll now. Her name is Tania, like I already mentioned. 'Tania' means cheap in Polish... and that's exactly what she is, literally and metaphorically speaking :D Her catchphrase is:

'Hi, I'm Tania. Don't laugh, I only cost $1.50. My furniture is also cheap but it looks like a million bucks (unlike me).'

She has a good sense of humour, this chick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment